Thursday, October 3, 2024

October Challenge at Triple B

 Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...


Would you believe this is one color I don't have much of in my stash!  But, I was able to locate one panel of 8 1/2 x 11 burgundy card stock and the OLD SU ink pad called Baroque Burgundy so that was my starting point.  I also had this 3D 'Loving Birds' Altenew embossing folder so I inked up the folder, colored the flowers with a Tombow marker and Viola!


Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.