Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Fall

 

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons!
This months theme is:

Anything Goes - FALL

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .


 WOW!  I'm really digging deep into my Fall goodies for today's card!!
I have had this paper for YEARS and it's fun to finally use it.

Obviously the bottom left corner image of the mood board is what inspired me!
I remember actually having a piece of this same shiny paper that had Indian Corn
on it but I must have used it somewhere over the years!


Using my exacto knife I cut a swiggly line in the paper then laid it over a scrap of black card stock and mimicked the cut line so I could have a divider between the image paper and the polka dot scrap of paper.  Found this fun sentiment among my papers too so matted it with a scrap of rush card stock and VIOLA!!

 Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.