Saturday, October 5, 2024

Love Those Pretty Papers October Challenge

 

 Hello Dearest Friends

It's a new month and that means it's time for a new challenge over on our latest fun challenge blog called LOVE THOSE PRETTY PAPERS! 

 Today, our OPTIONAL theme is HALLOWEEN COLORS/PAPERS.
So that means Diane & I will be sharing a  themed pretty paper card as well as an Anything Goes card.

 

 The paper used for this card is SO OLD that I don't even have the front/back covers any longer.  I just have a few remaining papers so now's a good time to use them up!  These pages have 'sparkle' added to them so even though difficult to see in the photo, they're pretty cool in person.

 


The sentiment panel is from another Halloween paper pack and was laying loose in the box so figured it wanted to be used on my card!  LOL  (I often let my goodies speak to me ... they do have a voice ya know! lol)

 

And, here is my 2nd card ... themed:  Anything Goes


 

 Using up some scraps ... both designer paper and stickers, I've created this card also using one of my newer fractured card dies.  Faux stitching was done to help pull it all together. 

I hope you've enjoyed what I created to inspire you today!  Please come join our fun and show us what you have created using pretty patterned papers.

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.