Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Double D - To Spook or Not ...

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
To Spook or Not ...
(either Halloween or something Pink)
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 

 
I found that I don't have any PINK Halloween goodies in my stash so
I'm just going with your traditional orange/black combo.  I did however use a
generic fractured card technique for my design.  I've simply pulled from the variety of Halloween papers, etc for today's creation.



 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
  Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.