Monday, August 24, 2026

Christmas is right around the corner . . .

 Happy Monday!

 A quick card to share with you today.  
I've been having so much fun in the past couple of months creating backgrounds with my scraps using various techniques.  One of those techniques is the 'fractured cards' technique.  

 

I spotted the challenge over on 52 Christmas Card Throwdown that was for 'Fractured Cards' so I went through my collection of backgrounds and created this card.  This challenge ends Friday, Aug. 28th.

 


Product used:

Papers:  Various Christmas scraps, SU card stock
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Happy', Crafter's Companion 'Gemini - Holiday' stamp/die set
Accessories:  White gelly roll pen for faux stitching 

  

The sentiment was die cut twice ... once in white & once in red then I off set them to add dimension.

 Such a great way to use up some of the mountain of scraps we all have!

Challenges to share in:

Jingle Belles Challenge - Masculine Merriment (ends 8/26)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #787 - Christmas (ends 8/31)
DLArt Thankful Thursday Challenge #398 - Christmas (ends 8/31)
 

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.