Happy Hump Day Everyone!
I finally got some mojo back and created this fun card for the latest sketch challenge over on the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog . ✓ Here's the sketch (#694) I followed . . .

I was kind of burned out on making floral cards so went with a different theme ... hope you like it.
Products used:
Paper: SU Blue card stock, Brutus Monroe 'Coral reef' 6x6 designer paper, SU Green card stock
Dies: Little B 'Mermaid' 9 piece set
Accessories: Darice 'Hemp' cord, Tombow markers, wide bristle artist brush, Creative Expressions sentiment
Other challenges to share in:
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie August Challenge #219 - At the Beach (ends 8/31) ✓
(Pin)spirational August Challenge #340 - Inspiration Board (colors remind me of the coral) [ends 8/31] NO winner's are chosen for this challenge blog. ✓

Dragonfly Dreams August Challenge - Beach or Seaside (ends 9/5)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!
As always . . .


Cute little mermaid! I like how you used the cardstock strips for the sketch, but kept the full background. It's fun to switch gears now and then, and I do love a cute card like this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun mermaid die cut! Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week, Darlene.
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing this creation with us at Dragonfly Challenge
ReplyDeletecute underwater theme, that is some cool paper to go with her
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteI feel you on the floral cards. I love a good floral, but sometimes it is fun to step out of the box and create something unexpected! I love what you did with it, the under the sea theme! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
What a unique die, so fun for the beachy challenges! We're so happy you played with our sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts too!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteMe again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteHello, Darlene! Thanks for using the Jade + Peach color combo at Pin-spirational to make your mermaid card! She's a cutie!!! -- DT Becca S
ReplyDelete