Monday, August 17, 2026

Thank You

 Happy Monday!

 I have a card for you today that was created for the color challenge over on the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #715 using these colors.

 

 I went through my SU scraps and found these exact colors but once again my phone camera wants to make the colors 'brighter' than they actually are ... grrr.  Oh well I like the card and it will be good to have in my sale boxes for November.

 



 Going to be a busy week so I'd better get busy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.