Saturday, August 15, 2026

Get Well

 Happy Monday Friends . . .

I think I need counseling LOL ... I've been obsessed lately with using these paper scraps and creating background panels.  So be prepared . . . LOL

Anyway, I'm playing in a couple fun challenges today with this card . . .


 The challenges I'm playing are . . .

CAS on Friday Challenge #340 - Get Well (ends 8/19 - 1 entry) 

 Cut it Up Challenge #362 - Add a sentiment (ends 8/17)

 

I had so much fun with the first card, I quickly made a 2nd.


Product used:

Card #1 - SU scraps of cardstock cut into 1/2" strips, Impression Obsession 'Get Well Soon' Die (die382)

Card #1 -  SU scraps of cardstock cut into 1/2" strips, Die Versions Express Edge - Get Well (DVE-028)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was just admiring your previous card, and now I'm loving this one as well. I could follow your lead with all my many paper scraps. I love playing with paper and making backgrounds for the stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.