Friday, August 7, 2026

Simply Clean & Simple (8/2026) - Nature

 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is:
 
 Nature
 
 
 
There are so many things in Nature that excite me and two of them are butterflies & flowers.  For today's card I have incorporated both of them.  
 
The Hearty Crafts toppers have many beautiful themes with flowers & butterflies and this is one from their 'Butterflies on Branches' set  (#HC14300).  
 
 Hearty Crafts Easy 3D Topper - Butterflies on Branches 
   
Even though I wanted to keep my card simple by using one image & a circle, oval or rectangle to anchor the image, I wanted to do something a little different with the corner and came up with this idea. 
 
While going through my binder of corners, edges & borders dies I spotted this OLD PoppyStamps 'Clara Corner' (#1411) and cut it on a scrap of cardstock to see what it looked like (talk about neglected ... probably haven't used this die in at least 10 years).  What do you think?  Like it?  
Must admit, much prettier in person! 


I have a few hooks on my pegboard that holds unused die cut ovals, circles, square & rectangles.  These come in handy when I have a design such as this in mind!    This is a Tutti Designs 'Stitched Scallop Circles' die.
  


Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme.  You have until the 28th to share your CAS design into our challenge blog.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.