Hello friends ... welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm playing along with the challenge over on the Paper Players Challenge.
.png)
It won't be long we'll be seeing many more Fall themed challenge but since a design popped into my head immediately, I just had to join in on this one! Hope you like it . . .
I've used scraps of SU card stock, cut into 1/2" strips to create my background.
Stamperia stickers were used for the fall flower accents and the sentiment was hand written.
As always ... thanks again for stopping by!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.