Happy Tuesday Friends!
It's a rainy day today (thankfully as we really could use it) so I thought it would be a good opportunity to spend some time in my crafting cave playing along in a few challenges for the upcoming week and get ahead of the game on all the 2027 DT cards I need to create.
So, today I'm playing along in the Colorful Options Challenge ... here's their inspiration board . . .
.png)
Last week I took an afternoon and created several background panels using up more of the scraps that have been accumulating on my work table. I've used one of those panels for today's creation. What do you think?
I had one more small panel in the scrap box so used it for my sentiment panel. The narrow piece I cut off I used to create the coordinating corner triangles ... that's the nice thing about double sided coordinating paper ... so many ways to use it.
Lastly I went into my Prima flowers and found a few that matched along with a couple leaves to adorn the opposite corners. Nuvo crystal drops were used for the flower centers and VIOLA!
Challenges to share in:
Krafty Chicks Challenge #832 - Birthday (ends 8/11)
Beautiful Blossoms #43 - ATG optional/mood board (ends 8/12)
AAA Birthday #88 - Flowers (ends 8/31)

Krafty Chicks Challenge #832 - Birthday (ends 8/11)
Beautiful Blossoms #43 - ATG optional/mood board (ends 8/12)
AAA Birthday #88 - Flowers (ends 8/31)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!
As always . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.