Hello Friends!
Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's
all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a
BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it. Hence the title
Triple B.
Here's this months inspiration board ...
Here's what I've come up with . . .
Here's a close up . . .
Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.
I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!
As always ...


A beautiful combination of the die cuts, making a pretty card with all the details and a great take on our mood board!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so bright and gorgeous, love the sentiment. An inspiring card in many ways. x
ReplyDeleteOhhh, the colors! I love when things are done in unlikely colors. The board is beautiful and so is your card... with a lot of fun thrown in for good measure!
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy and fun card. I've been distracted with working on a few book nooks and have totally let my paper crafting fall by the wayside. Need to get back on track so I don't have a two hour marathon catching up with all my friends. xxx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and colorful, pretty mix of the butterflies and the flowers!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great set dies☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDelete