ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Special Party Guest

 Hello Friends!

I have some exciting news to share today!  

I was honored to have been chosen as one of the Top Picks for Elli Belle's Garden Party No. 18 and being asked to be a Special Party Guest for today's Garden Party over on Ellibelle's Corner.  What a thrill!

Here's what I've created for this fun occasion . . .

 

The designer papers I've used for my card are from the Paper Rose 'Dear Isabella' collection.  The corner flower embellishments are stickers from Soto Studios and my sentiment is from The Stamp Pad.

Here's a peek at the inside using a few scraps from that same Paper Rose paper pack.

If you've never joined in on Elli's challenges, you'll want to be sure to pop over and check it out!  

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Greatly appreciated!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a Party Guest at Ellibelle's and what a super card you've made for it too - loving the colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful card using all those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully designed card with these gorgeous stickers and papers! And love the sentiment font! I'm so happy you joined me this time at the Garden Party as a special party guest. Remember, you can still share your other "garden themed creation" in the linkup, even if you are a special guest for the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created the perfect setting for a garden party and I would love to be there! So beautiful, including the inside. Congrats on being Special Party Guest, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your top pick!! You deserve it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.