Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Exciting News . . .

Hello Everyone!
I have some exciting news to share with you today!
There's a new challenge blog out there in blogland  and I'm on the design team!
Our first challenge begins TODAY!
How about that!  What fun!

This new challenge blog I'm referring to is the  


This is a monthly challenge with an Anything Goes Christmas theme.
You can enter up to 5 times and you can also share your creation with as many other challenges as you wish!

Being on this team will certainly help me get in the mood to make holiday cards.  I always wait until Fall then run out of time getting everything created I need. 

I hope you'll come check out this new challenge and then join in the fun!
Here's what I have to share with you today!


This beautiful white-on-white creation is actually 1 of 20 I was commissioned to make for a friend in North Carolina.   Here's how it came together . . .

 

First I gathered together the dies I needed and they consisted of:

Spellbinder Holiday (S6-040) '5x7 Holly Frame'
Cheery Lynn Designs (B481)  'Joy to the World'
Memory Box (98390) 'Leaping Deer'


Since all of these dies were intricate, I used a sheet of wax
paper between my paper and my dies.  Made it SO MUCH EASIER. 


After adhering my 5x7 frame background panel to 
my A6 cards using my tape runner, I adhered the holly 
circle using Art Glitter white glue.


Step 2:   I adhered the corner die using the white glue just inside
the holly frame.


Step 3:  The 'Joy to the World' was next to be positioned
inside my holly wreath.


Lastly, I added dimensional tape to the back
of my leaping deer and adhered him
on the left side of my card.


VIOLA!

All I need now is a sentiment for the inside and these cards are ready to
be on their way to N.C.

Here's another peek at the finished card . . .


A few drops of Nuvo White Crystal Drops were added for balance.

I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what
you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge - Holidays
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Christmas
Fab n' Funky Challenge - Christmas in July

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a fabulous week!
As always ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.