Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Double D - 'Just Wing It'

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme is:
 

Just Wing It!

Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . 


For my creation today, I have actually used the same die
as I am offering up as the prize for this challenge.
No! No!  I have my own die ... I didn't use the prize die!  LOL

 

I still had a scrap of the Ella & Viv 'Ethereal Kit' designer paper from 
making a set of cards shared on my blog HERE ... so I used it
 and die cut my Tutti Designs 'Scallop Stitched Ovals' to showcase

I die cut the Fairy three times from white card stock, coloring only the one
that would be on top when I stacked them.   I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
for my coloring.   Then I positioned one of the flowers in her hand and 
gave her wings sparkle using Nuvo glue stick and ultra fine gold glitter.

 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
 YOU could be the lucky winner of this fun die set!

So be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog
to see all the details and amazing samples offered
up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

Challenges to share in:
Get Creative Challenge #67 - Fantasy, Mythological
Scrapy Land Challenge #86 - ATG using product carried at their store
 Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge  #361 - Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.