Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sisterhood of Crafters - EASTER

Hello Friends!
It's time for another fun challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our hostess today is Diane and the theme we are to create with is:
EASTER

Here's what I've come up today and I reached back into
my 'old' stamps for this beauty!
The stamp is by Paper Inspirations and I've used the Sue Wilson  
Frames & Tags Collection - AVA for my background design.
 Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags Collection  - Ava
For those asking, here's more info on the stamp ...
This stamp is from 2005 ... Paper Inspirations 'Cross & Blossoms' #K9212


Before stamping my stamp using Versafine Onyx ink, I sponged
a bit of Tim Holtz Broken China distress oxide on my white card stock panel
to give it that hint of color.
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

    

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning!! All along I thought this was a print, but a STAMP...wow, lucky you for having it, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter card, Darlene. Love that die cut frame! Beautiful stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter card, Darlene! Love the beautiful stamp as well as your always perfect details! Have a great week, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp image!!! No wonder it is in your stash. Beautiful card, Darlene! The hint of blue with the black ink is stunning against the light pink. Well done, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is beautiful. I know you said the stamp is by Paper Inspirations but is there a name for it? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The misty look of this stamp is fascinating! I’ve been wondering how you achieved this design. Great Easter card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful; love the texture of the stamped image; beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, WOW, Darlene, this is gorgeous! The stamp and die make an exquisite combo. Really love the stamp, especially because it doesn't need to be colored in order to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love this gorgeous stamp. Great theme too we have.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful stamp design and I just love that beautiful Easter creation you made using it. A most appropriate card for the Easter season too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that is such a beautiful stamp, love your touch of color behind it and that die frames it so nicely that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous stamp to have in your stash, my friend. I have two boxes of wood mounted stamps that I haven't looked at in a few years. Need to go back and revisit those beauties :-) Thank you for the inspiration. Your card is stunning!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautifully detailed stamp - a golden oldie!! Love the vintage feel that it gives the card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant! I love the hint of blue and the intricate frame behind the image. Nicely done sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.