Monday, March 23, 2020

Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday

Hello Friends!
Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week!
I have a fun birthday card to share with you today that was created for
 

Today I had a bit of fun with one of their layered die sets ...
 Stitched Postage (using the 2 smallest dies) to create my background.

 TUTTI-618 Stitched Postage

 The other dies used on the front of my card are as follows:

Envelope & Bouquet  (using only the bouquet) which I die
cut three times.  Twice from white card stock ... of which I colored one of those panels
using a sponge dauber & ink  and then glued the two together.  Then a black panel which I  used as a 'shadow' panel'. 


 I used the same technique for my card front sentiment using the Tutti Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday' both cut from white & black card stock to achieve that 'shadowed effect'.


So as not to let anything 'go to waste', I decided to use the inside die pop outs as an embellishment on the inside of my card.  I think it looks rather nice ... what do you think?


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   

OH ... AND DID YOU KNOW?

We now have a Tutti Designs UK Store ...
Tutti Designs UK

AND

Tutti Deigns Canada
Tutti Designs Canada

CHECK 'EM OUT!!

One more look at today's card . . .



Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead!  
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

8 comments:

  1. This is quite something different and I like it!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Darlene! Love how you used the little negatives of the die cuts on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute. I love the bright colors and those cute little die cuts. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards. A great way to use those frames and also the negatives from them. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that you made this all fun and colorful! I absolutely love the second card, too! Those little squares are very effective and all the more impact with lots of white. Both cards are so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and creative this is, lots of happy and bright colors to certainly cheer up anyone's day...clever inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy card with the rainbow of colors, great idea using the innies on the inside of your card, I think this design would be awesome for a kids card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darlene! Hope you and yours are well and safe. You're just too clever and tenacious this card is adorablly colorful. I have a headache just thinking about getting all of that diecut just right and then laying it down perfectly like you did. Brava! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.