Sunday, January 17, 2021

Requested by a friend . . .

Happy Sunday All ...

Last week I had some cards ordered by two ladies.  One lady is a good friend and since we were meeting up for lunch, I worked on hers first ... here are the ones she chose from those I created ...

For many of these cards, I used Mintay designer paper and since I have created A6 size cards, there is a 2" strip that is cut from the paper.  Instead of tossing it in the trash, I chose to use it on the inside of my cards where I could.  As you see in the example below ...

 

 



 

 

 



In these COVID days, we tend not to send our normal 'Get Well Soon' cards as we are not sure the recipient will actually get well (SO SAD) so we are leaning more towards using sentiments such as these ... Thinking of You!  ...   Hope You Are Feeling Better!

Since the call for these cards was a bit rushed, I let the designer paper do most of the work.  Here are a few more using the same sentiments.  My second order was for this same sort of card but also sympathy ... I will share those cards in another post later in the week.

 


 I hope YOU are feeling well and staying safe! 
Such a scary time we are living in right now!  

Thanks so much for stopping in today and as always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Those are all just beautiful! Of course all your cards are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are beautiful and I am sure that lady is happy to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are lovely, Darlene. What a wonderful way to use that special beautiful paper stack we all have, I'm sure. And awesome idea to use that left over strip on the inside. I have a bunch of pretty papers that I need to turn into cards like these. They're so pretty that I always have a problem putting a die cut or other embellishments over them because they cover up the beauty of the design on the paper. This sorts that problem out :-)
    Have a great day, and stay safe and healthy.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers are so incredibly gorgeous and you made them into absolutely lovely cards. Generally these are the kind of "get well" sentiments I use because they're so much more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those papers sure do make some beautiful cards, yes you never know what kind of sentiment you will want to say, good to have all kinds on hand, I like how you used the pieces inside your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.