Thursday, January 28, 2021

Rainbow Birthdays

 

Welcome back my friends ... I hope today finds you well & happy!

I've really been having fun working at getting better with the CAS (clean & simple) design style and with some of the fun & amazing challenge blogs out there to help me with inspiration, I think I'm finally 'getting the hang of it'.

Today's card was created for the new challenge over on the AAA Cards Blog ... here's their challenge this time around . . .

 

 Their design team shared some amazing inspiration cards ... using the same style but all so different!!!   By simply using a panel of masking medium and the left over ink in some of my TH distress oxide ink large sponges, I created my rainbow effect at the bottom of my card front.   Once I pulled away the masking,  I realized I could have come up on my card a little further with my colors.  So I decided to add the coordinating colors using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the top corner to pull it all together.  


Thanks so much for taking the time out of you day to stop by and take a peek.  It means more to me than you will ever know!   Please be safe out there ... wear your mask ... and stay healthy!

As always . . .


7 comments:

  1. Dear Darlene
    You are a genius. The card is fabulous.
    Love and blessings
    Surekha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous and fantastic blending. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, great blending of the colors and I like how you carried the colors to the top corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to work on this style. You're doing great! Your card is so pretty, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that rainbow strip is just gorgeous. Love your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ink blending there Darlene - and I think your rainbow strip is perfect for a CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.