Monday, January 11, 2021

Tutti Designs - Hello Winter

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun wintertime creation!
Once again I'm using the Slimline style for my card and I've also chosen an older die that I had a bit of fun with.  Snip! Snip!  LOL


The dies I've used are:


and an older die set called


TUTTI-654 Hello Winter

I had a lot of fun with this creation!
First of all, I die cut my background panel using the largest of the slimline dies.  Then I wanted just a portion of the other designer paper so I die cut a panel using the next largest die and then moved the bottom of the die up to the length that I wanted and cut it again giving me a 'shorter' but same width panel.

I also did some fussy cutting with my Hello Winter die.  In order to 'round off the words' from the snowman, it cut into the shape of my snowman so I die cut the snowman again from a scrap of white card stock and then cut into the word portion in order to 'round off the snowman'.  Glued the snowman dies together for added dimension and adhered it to the opposite end of my card.

A touch of sparkle (though difficult to see in the photo above) and my card is ready to brighten someone's day!  Here's a close up of Mr. Snowman ...

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

5 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning my friend! I love your card and am going to check out the slimline stitched rectangle dies! The little snowman is just adorable with all the sparkle! Also I like the words from the set as well. I always love how you are able to create the whole card from dies mostly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Clever to trim the snowman from the sentiment and give him the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great slimline card! You're so good! Love the snowman die, either whole or snipped apart. Very versatile. Cute, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever way of using the die by cutting it apart. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to get another look out of your die set, they look great together or apart, cute paper to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.