Sunday, January 3, 2021

Winter Wonderland

Hello Friends!

A real quick post from me today as I was late getting around to creating something for my blog and the big Steelers/Browns game has already started!  YIKES!

Anyways ... I spotted a couple of challenges that I thought would be fun to play along in.

 

 

The challenges are Addicted to CAS - Emboss

and

Challenge Up Your Life - Snowflakes

 


I have used the Tim Holtz Snowflake embossing folder for my background then added a few 3d snowflakes by die cutting a variety from the Hunkydory 'Let It Snow' group of snowflake dies.  My focus image is a Spellbinder die called 'Sledding' and the sentiment is Sue Wilson 'Winter Wonderland' (#CED3097).

 
 Though difficult to see (here's a close up), I have added sparkle to my 3d snowflakes for a touch of wintertime sparkle. 

 That's it for me today!  I hope you are all having a wonderful New Years weekend! 
Stay safe & healthy!

As always ...


8 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette and snow effect...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. A wonderful winter scene design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for both challenges! Every bit of this is awesome, from the dies to the embossing and sparkle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wintery background you made for this die and the great sentiment to go with it too, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome textured background to the fun silhouette! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Gorgeous! Love the Silouette.
    Thanks for playing at Challenge up your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful silhouette scene and it's fabulous against that shimmer paper. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful and elegant card! Love the shimmer on the snowflakes very much! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Snowflake" challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful rest of your week and happy crafting, Maike DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.