Saturday, March 13, 2021

Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop Winner

 HELLO FRIENDS!

It's time to announce the winner of the goodies I offered here on my blog for this years Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop.  I can't thank you enough for participating in our HOP and CARD CHALLENGE which helped tremendously in spreading awareness of Turner Syndrome.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . . . . .


Pretty cards! I'm like you and did not know anything about Turner Syndrome until last year. Thanks for being a part of this inspiring hop.

 

CONGRATULATIONS   BEVERLY!!

Please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com before the months end with your snail mail address so I can get your prize package on it's way.  Please put TSA HOP WINNER in the subject line.  

 Thanks again everyone for your support!

As always . . .

 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.