ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop Winner

 HELLO FRIENDS!

It's time to announce the winner of the goodies I offered here on my blog for this years Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop.  I can't thank you enough for participating in our HOP and CARD CHALLENGE which helped tremendously in spreading awareness of Turner Syndrome.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . . . . .


Pretty cards! I'm like you and did not know anything about Turner Syndrome until last year. Thanks for being a part of this inspiring hop.

 

CONGRATULATIONS   BEVERLY!!

Please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com before the months end with your snail mail address so I can get your prize package on it's way.  Please put TSA HOP WINNER in the subject line.  

 Thanks again everyone for your support!

As always . . .

 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.