Friday, March 19, 2021

Birthday Wishes

 HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!

Today's card was created for the fun new challenge over on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.  Their theme is Two Or More Patterned Papers.  I chose to use the Paper Boutique 'Lavender Fields' 6x6 paper pack for today's creation.  

The Paper Boutique - Lavender Fields Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

I need more woman's birthday cards ... hence the theme
which was create using dies from Tutti Designs. 

BIRTHDAY

 TUTTI-229  Word Set - Birthday

BEST WISHES

TUTTI-247  Word Set - Best Wishes

 SCALLOPED STITCHED NESTING OVALS

 TUTTI-417 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals

    I also used an old SU corner punch to create a corner embellishment for both inside & outside of my card design (that outside corner just needed 'something' LOL).  Here's a peek at the inside of my card.

That's it for me today!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!

 

5 comments:

  1. Great card as always. I really love the colours you used here, adorable. Faby papers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paper combinations. I like that little corner punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I love the pretty papers. Gorgeous colors and corner design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of these patterned papers, love that pretty design and how you brought it to the inside of the card also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Darlene
    The way you have used pattern papers pops the card. The design of the pattern paper is so very pretty. tc stay safe. With love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.