Monday, March 1, 2021

Merry Little Christmas - Snowflakes

 Hello Everyone!

It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
 
 
 Today's card was really quick & easy!

Using a dark royal blue panel and a new (to me) Penny Black 'Snowflakes Sentiments' stamp set, I first stamped the sentiment in the center then the snowflakes across the top & bottom using white craft ink.

Like I said ... EASY PEASY!
 

   I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
As always ...

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty snowflake design and a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the white snowflakes against that dark blue looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.