Thursday, March 18, 2021

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

 


 Morning All!

A very quick card this morning reminding people to 'Take Time to Smell the Flowers' ... especially during these Covid days where it seems our entire lives are upside down.  Take a deep breath ... we will get through this together!

Today's card design was inspired by the ONE LAYER challenge over on the Little Red Wagon Blog.

I was away from my computer most of yesterday due to some medical testing I was having done so my post will be 'short & sweet'.   Why not show your support and create a card today using this theme then share it along with mine over on their fun challenge blog.

I have used an older Memory Box 'Florina' Stencil (#88567)

Memory Box - Mini Stencil - Florina 

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks that were remaining on my sponge daubers
and the sentiment stamp is by The Stamp Pad Company.

Have a FABULOUS day and I just saw the weather forecast for next week ... YAY!  Mid 60s ALL WEEK ... outside I will be ... prepping my yard & flower beds ... oh yea and getting some Vitamin D ... been down here in the cave way too much this year!  LOL

  As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love that stencil, I have one all stenciled just waiting to be used, thanks for the inspiration! LOVE mailing those one layer cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty stencil and I like the way you used a portion of it, neat flow of the sentiment!
    Sure hope all your test came out good and all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stencil and great job with our ONE LAYER CHallenge @ Little Red Wagon this week.

    Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soo.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.