Tuesday, March 2, 2021

It's TWO OLD BATS time once again!

Hello friends !

The Two Old Bats Halloween Blog is BACK IN ACTION!

After a 'winter break', Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) and I have decided to resurrect the blog for some Halloween fun ... never too early to get those spooky creations started.  Diane has created this fabulous inspiration board for us ... let the fun begin!

And here's what I have to share with you today . . .


I have pulled this card together using some NEW and VERY OLD stash.

My background paper comes from the Pink & Main 'Not Too Spooky' 6x6 paper pad.
My flying bats are from a very old Inkadinkado stamp set called 'Halloween Trails'.
And my other stamps are from another old set from Crafty Secrets (sadly no longer in business) called 'Halloween Fun' (circa 2008)

I hope you'll come join us and have some fun too!  

Once again ... here's a recap of how things are done on our new blog . . .

  • Monthly Challenge
  • Start on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES if we have 50+ entries.

Well that's it for me today!

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

You have until March 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

Darlene


11 comments:

  1. What a fun card Dar, those pumpkin men are so funny! I hope your vaccine went okay and you are feeling good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully 'batty' card just perfect to start us off again!! Great characters you have used too, isn't it fun to bring them out to put to good use! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, especially your pumpkin couple! Love the flying bats too - super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with your "old" stash! So happy you dusted them off and put them to work! Fab hop creation! First time I've seen a bat stream as yours! Wicked cooL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bat Trail stamp, so cool! Such a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your old and new stuff all put together in one fabulous card! Crafty Secrets stamps were wonderfully vintage, while at the same time a bit of fun. I still have a couple of CS sets. This looks awesome, Darlene! I'm glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great. I love that bats stamp! So happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fun! I love the pattern paper you used for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. COOOOOL love this stamp. love ya too Sis. xx
    [I am so fed up with the robot thing now again for the fourth day]

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool bat stamp and the two pumpkin guys have a great vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cute little whimsical images just make me smile! The argyle background works perfectly with these two characters :) Fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.