Thursday, June 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in June

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


With PURPLE being my all time favorite color, I really enjoyed making today's card.  Though, I must admit, I took the easy way out.  I first cut a frame using the largest die in the Paper Rose 'Stitched Rectangle Frames' die set (#16679) then used K&Company 'Botanical' cardstock die cuts.  A sentiment from the Creative Expressions 'Everyday' Wordies (CEW002) and my card was done in no time at all!

Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Darlene and having pre-cut images is always a good thing..especially when you need a card in a hurry. Thanks for a gorgeous team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Dar, K&Company makes the prettiest die cuts and products! I have tons of their items in my stash, and completely forgot about a "box" full of their die cuts. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration to get them out and use them! Your frame is lovely, too!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, you have arranged them so pretty and I like the framing you used around it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with this ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card in the pretty lavenders, the ephemera looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There sure is nothing wrong with the easy way and it turned out gorgeous! You knew just how to put these supplies together to create something special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful card Darlene- and you chose some great die cuts to complete it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.