Sunday, June 4, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #41

 

Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

As you can see, I was drawn to the image in the upper right corner AND I had a new beautiful Spellbinder 3d Embossing Folder 'Scenic Poinsettias' (E3D-038) that I've been wanting to play with.

 

 I've used Tombow markers for my water coloring.  At first I used marker #126 but when it dried it was too 'light' so I went over various sections again using a little darker #177 green. 

Though difficult to see, I have used Diamond Stickles on the poinsettia centers to have it a touch of sparkle and a little added dimension.

 


The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts and I used the Frantic Stamper 'Square Tangled Frames' die (FRA-DIE-10291) to showcase it.  I've also added a couple drops of lime green Nuvo drops. 

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!!  

Challenges to share in:

Inkspirational Challenge #291 - SEASONAL (Christmas)
CAS on Friday Challenge #258 - Embossing
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #447 - Christmas
The Paper Funday Challenge #53 - ATG / Twist - Emboss It

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and folder and what a fabulous take on the mood board, it's like the EB folder was made for it, great job of coloring it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so lovely and simply amazing! I have to remember to breathe. This 3D folder is amazing and you knew just how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Darlene. You did that beautiful embossing folder justice! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have done a beautiful card to go with the inspiration, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutey stunning. Love that gorgeous design and especially the colours here ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you used the colour from the image on the mood board! Fabulous colouring with the markers on the raised areas of the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a beautiful Christmas design, I like your choice of colors for coloring some of the embossed areas. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful, the green really makes it pop right out love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your embossing looks beautiful on your Christmas card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. I love that you embossed the panel, added color to the leaves, berries and flower centers and left the petals white. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.