Saturday, June 24, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Butterflies

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is 'BUTTERFLIES'.  

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  


I have used the Lisa Horton 3D 'Roses' 6x6 embossing folder for today's creation.  Before embossing, I applied Tim Holtz Pink Distress Oxide ink to the inside of my folder.  The outer frame is from an old Sue Wilson 'Austrian Background' die set and my butterfly is also an old die from Memory Box ... 'Devine Butterfly' (#98265).  My sentiment is from Pink Fresh Studio.


I just LOVE these Lisa Horton 3D embossing folders.
My 'collection' is growing lol ... so you'll be seeing more soon!

I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .

 

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

 

8 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful card, what a beautiful embossing folder you have used, beautiful inspiration for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous emboss folder and wonderful colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing. I LOVE the embossingfolder with roses and you colored it so well.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful folder, and I especially LOVE the purple frame with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Dar! Love that EF and inking the inside was brilliant to get the details of this folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, this is so beautiful! Today's embossing folders are mind blowing. I was window shopping Lisa Horton EFs yesterday. Someday I'll get my spark back. Love how you did the inking technique. It really brings out the roses, even all those little spaces within the blooms got color. Great job on this, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so awesome, fabulous image and design are lovely x [big hugs Sis]

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! I love the letterpress look, and your butterfly is stunning. Great colors too, just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.