Tuesday, June 27, 2023

FUN with CAS

 Happy Tuesday All!


I've grown to really enjoy the CAS design style so I went in search of a few challenges that I could join in that used this style today.  

Here are the fun challenges I'm sharing in today  ...

Just Us Girls Challenge #685 - CAS week - Thinking of You

Less is More Challenge #486 - Anything Goes CAS

Tic, Tac Toe Challenge #214 - I used Die Cut, Bright Colour, CAS


I simply gathered a few bright colored card stock scraps and cut them to 1/2 " and fanned them out on my card front.  My sentiment was a RAK from my NC friend Sandy when she came to visit this spring.  She brought along her Heartfelt creations latest stamps/dies and we had a grand day of playing & sharing each others products.  A few coordinating Nuvo Crystal Drops and my card was complete.  


 Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Fun make and loving your pop of colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, so bright and cheerful, glad to see you having some fun after working so hard these last few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your design with the scraps, Darlene -and wonderful color choice - lucky you to receive such a lovely RAK too! thanks for joining us this week in our TicTacToe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, your card is amazing, Darlene! One for the books with the colorful and clever CAS design. Love the fanned out strips and delicate die cut sentiment. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to use card stock strips! Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colorful strips make this CAS card really fun. Thanks for joining in over at JUGs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super colourful card Darlene, thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun design Darlene! I love the bright colourful strips which make the perfect background for the cute little die cut sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.