Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Double D - Color Challenge

 

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Color Challenge

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 

 Anyone who knows me, knows that my favorite color is PURPLE!
Everything from my coat, to my purse, to my bowling ball ... so of course, that was my color of choice today.  Actually the background paper is more purple then blue but you know how camera's can sometimes have a mind of their own no matter what you do!!  (it fits either way so I gave up and just went with it lol)

 
 
 
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card my friend. Such a bright color for your flower and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty purple bloom! I had a hard time photographing my card too. The white does not look white, no matter how hard I tried. At any rate, your card is lovely Dar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! This is a beautiful card full of purple goodness. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that background color, so pretty! Lovely Sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luscious background for your beautiful purple/blue flower. All together it makes for a dreamy seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is one of the most difficult colors to photograph, but every inch of your card is just lovely, Darlene. The paper makes a gorgeous background for your flower. I have 2 purple coats, but no bowling ball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the dreamy background paper for the beautiful bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Darlene! I love the blended shades of blues and purples. That background is amazing and the purple flower is so pretty. I struggled with this challenge, but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. My favourite colour is also purple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this incredible background paper. Super gorgeous flower to pair with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty flower and like the bokeh effect in your paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.