Thursday, June 29, 2023

Color PURPLE

 Happy Day All!

Anyone who knows me, knows TWO things about me ...

1.  I wear flip flops all year round (unless there's more than an inch of snow) lol
2.  I LOVE the color PURPLE.

So, when I saw that the June challenge over at Give a Crafter a Cookie  was PURPLE, I just knew I had to make time to create a card and enter into the fun.  I'm coming down to the wire, but I did get something created and here it is . . .

I was actually able to use some designer paper scraps for my background and I also had a few frames hanging on the pegboard that worked perfectly for the design I had in mind.  Once again I've used one of the many Toppers I purchased back in April at the annual Adventures in Stamping Convention held here in Akron.  I put together several of those I purchased so when I need a quick card (like today) they are ready to adorn the front of my card.

Came together quickly and I LOVE IT!!!   Hope you do too!


 I tried taking the photo with my camera & light box but it kept coming out BLUE ... I know it has something to do with the 'white' setting but I didn't have time to investigate it so I grabbed my phone, took the photo then emailed it to myself in order to have it on my computer for editing.  

You know what they say ... Where there's a will there's a way ... LOL

Now let's see if I can find another challenge or two to share in ...

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown #749 -

Try it On Tuesday Challenge - Summer Blooms

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I do appreciate your visits!
As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning my friend! I just adore the topper you used!c

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! The purple designer paper background is perfect for that gorgeous spray of flowers. Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Darlene love the purple and beautiful floral topper-Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. flowers are lovely and like how you have framed them and the pretty papers to compliment it in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love all those gorgeous colours of your summer blooms! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Darlene! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.