Saturday, July 1, 2023

Four Seasons Challenge - Summer

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a new challenge! 
Our theme this month is:

Anything Goes - SUMMER

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 

 Awww Summer Time!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who knows me, knows I wear Flip Flops all year long.  My motto is 'No Snow!  No Shoes!.  Call me crazy, but I have a sister that is just as crazy because she wears them even in the snow!  LOL

Anyways, when I saw the flip flops in the inspiration board, I knew exactly which direction I wanted to go.  I've used Tombow Markers for the coloring of my panels prior to the die cutting ... except for the largest frame ... that was regular colored card stock.

Here's a list of dies used ...

Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Frames' (#30117)


Impression Obsession 'Life is Better in Flip Flops' (DIE690)


Frantic Stamper 'Flip Flops (FRA-DIE-09922)


 

If you are new to our FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE pop over and join in the fun. 


And don't forget our other challenge blog adventures ... 

TRIPLE B
(where it's all about Birds, Butterflies and/or Blooms),
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS
(a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge),
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
(a bi-monthly anything goes using embossing folders + an optional twist), 
TWO OLD BATS
(a monthly anything goes Halloween challenge),
STENCIL FUN
(a monthly anything goes using stencils challenge),
and of our course,
DOUBLE D
our original bi-monthly themed challenge.

Please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

5 comments:

  1. This card is right up your 'flipflop alley' LOL, it is a fabulous card, beautifully designed and perfect color flipflops for July and a great take on our mood board!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun flip flop dies and your cards is fabulous! I can't wear flip flops LOL never could keep them on my feet. But I do love my Birkenstocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sentiment is your mantra. I'll bet you have a LOT of flip flops! Cute card for the challenge and for the month of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you have colored the sentiment and the flip flops. I use to be that way now my feet have had so many problems I can't wear them anymore, so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute & fun card or this Challenge, Have a Safe and Blessed Weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.