Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sharing a little Puppy Love ...

 Happy Sunday All!

Just a quick card to share today and I hope it makes you smile.


I've had this cute little Hampton Art, Mama Elephant SC0785 Puppy Play stamp & die set for several years and I think it's the first time I've taken the time to ink it up.

I used a Tim Holtz brick wall stencil for my background.

I'd like to enter this sweet card into the challenges below:

AAA Cards Challenge #244 - CAS / Dogs/Puppies.

Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) July Challenge

Fab n Funky Challenge #576 - Four Legged Friends

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you and AMAZING week ahead!

As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Gosh, so cute! I love that little bit of brick wall and, of course, the puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is too cute, glad you got it out to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, this card just melts my heart :) I love the cute puppy with his dog bones and that punny sentiment makes it perfect for a dog-loving birthday card! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he adorable!! And that partially stencilled brick is amazing! Hugs from Luxembourg, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a classic set of cute puppies which will never go out of style, Darlene, and I love your sweet design! Your brick stencil makes a perfect background for the little puppy and his bones! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card!! I wanna hug that puppy!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pup and great CAS design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.