Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A Masculine card to share . . .

 Hello friends ... Happy Tuesday!

A quick card for you today that I created when I spotted the new Masculine (optional monochrome) theme over on the AAA Cards Challenge.  

You'll have to pop over and check out what the DT created ... some pretty cool ideas!  I'm getting better at the CAS style but it's always interesting to see how many different design ideas are out there!

Here's what I came up with . . . hope you like it!


I have had this Frantic Stamper 'Dog Tags' die for several years and this is the first time I've used it.  With that said, I'd like to also share this card over on the NBUS challenge.


A scrap of R/W/B designer paper down the side was all that was needed for my CAS, Masculine, Military card.  Of course, this card could be used for any of our female soldiers also.  Just a little something to let them know that we appreciate their sacrifice.

Hope you're having an awesome day!
Stay cool out there ... these temperatures have been brutal!
Stay Safe!!!

As always . . .


2 comments:

  1. What a cool die set and perfect paper. You've mastered CAS, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love that pattern paper. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.