Saturday, July 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in July

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


Don't you just love all the summer time colors?
I kind of went a bit crazy on today's design but I'm happy with the end result.

I was looking for some bright summer colored papers to use for my background and settled on an old pack by Ken Oliver called Watercolored Memories.  One side of the paper is bold colors and the opposite side is the same pattern but muted.  Kind of cool ...

 I have die cut three panels from white card stock using an old Poppystamps 'Dogwood Blossom Corner' (1446) and colored them using tombow markers ... Turquoise (403), Hot Pink (725), Bright Yellow (055) and Lime Green (126).

My sentiment comes from the Altenew 'Sincere Greetings' stamp set and I have stamped it on an oval using the Tutti Designs 'Stitched Scalloped Ovals' die set.  If you look closely, you will see there's another oval around my sentiment oval.  I've used the pink & blue markers to color a panel of white card stock then die cut the frame using two other ovals from the same set.

 


 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you have created my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful paper for the base and wonderful coloring of the die cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with your background and die cuts. Sure to comfort the recipient, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, bright and happy card to surely brighten anyone's day!! Have a fun and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, I love all the colors and visual interest in this card. Thanks for another wonderful project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those beautiful colors! Great sentiment, too. I'm in a swoon here over that gorgeous paper in the background. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.