Friday, July 7, 2023

Simply Clean & Simple ... Challenge #1

 

Hello friends!

It's time for the first challenge over on our newest challenge blog adventure, SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE.   


 Even though our theme is always ANYTHING GOES CAS, we are also offering an OPTIONAL theme and for today's challenge that theme is Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and here's what I've created as my inspirational DT project.

 This beautiful bouquet of roses is another one of the pretty 3D toppers from the Roses set purchased through Hearty Crafts 3D Toppers.  These packs are so easy to put together and create beautiful quick cards with.  I have purchased several different packs so you'll be seeing more in the future I'm sure.


I've simply added a sentiment and a few Nuvo drops and my card is ready to mail!

I do hope you'll come check out our latest challenge blog and play along!  Those who know me are aware that CAS is NOT my first style choice (I like the layered look lol), but over the past year I've been making myself do more CAS styled cards and I've grown to love it.  Especially if I'm pressed for time!

So, come one ... come all and join in the fun at

Simply Clean & Simple

we can't wait to be inspired by your creations!

Challenges to share in:

The Flower Challenge #82 - CAS


Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday July Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #3 - Anything Goes

 As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I used to have bright red Roses like that in my gardens but your card will certainly brighten up anyone's day just as much a real bouquet as they are just as pretty (and will last longer too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm going to have to get some of those 3D Toppers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Great card to kick off the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those make for some pretty CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Darlene, those toppers are very pretty! Best wishes for success with your new challenge, I'm sure you'll attract loads of CAS lover participants! Thanks for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!

    Stef, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Darlene! This is my kind of clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing creation with this beautiful floral image! And loving your new summer blog header!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.