Wednesday, July 26, 2023

TROPICAL at the Sisterhood of Crafters



  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 TROPICAL
 
 Living in N.E. Ohio, USA, I don't see much in the way of a beach let along a tropical island beach, but my dear husband has taken me to some pretty exotic beaches like Bora Bora & Tahiti over the years so I have a lot to be thankful for. 
  For today's card, I took the easy route and let this beautiful Mintay 'Paradise' designer paper do all the hard work.  I then simply die cut a sentiment ... in this case Impression Obsession 'Life is Better at the Beach' (DIE689).



 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

6 comments:

  1. Living in Ohio probably makes you appreciate the beach even more Darlene and your husband is a treasure to whisk you off to such gorgeous tropical beaches! This is such a beautiful scene it makes me want to kick my shoes off and head off into the sea... but I live right in the middle of England so no sea nearby for me either!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sis, It's a wonderful card with this great mintay paper, love the gorgeous summer feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that paper is just gorgeous, and like you said there isn't much more you need to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for letting the paper do the work. I mean, what more could you ask for here? Fabulous paper and a great die cut -- two of my passions. It's so beautiful, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure visiting those beautiful beaches has given you wonderful memories that you've managed to put into a great card! This is a tropical paradise with that pretty paper and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful tropical DP Darlene. Just perfect with the big bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.