Saturday, July 29, 2023

P for Purple

 Hello Everyone!

Here is a quick card I created for the 'Something beginning with P' challenge over on Cardz 4 Gals.  Anyone who knows me, knows I love the color PURPLE so that's what came to mind as soon as I saw their theme.  Here's what I created  for you today . . .


I have used Tombow markers for the coloring on this Stampendous stamp.  I've used a white gelly roll pen to do the outside edge faux stitching and added a few Nuvo White Pearl Drops for dimension.

Sorry for the short post but I've been helping a friend close out here gift shop and today's the last day they are open to the public so I need to get a move on and get over there to help.

But I promise to be back next week with lots more fun cards to hopefully inspire you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and have a fabulous weekend ahead!!

As always ...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Darlene, purple is my favourite colour too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Purple as it is a favourite of mine too. The flower is gorgeous and you coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, what a gorgeous stamp and beautifully colored! It looks super on the purple background, too. I know you've been soooo busy, but you're a great friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.