Monday, July 3, 2023

July Challenge at Triple B

Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our new challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Diane is your host for July and here's the inspiration board she has created for you ...

 

 What a clever board ... don't you agree?

Well, as you can see, I went with the colors and of course the beautiful red poppies.  I used to have some beautiful red poppies like these until hubby thought he help me out by spraying the weeds in my flower garden ... well, you can figure out the rest of the story!  Ugh ... he was trying to help!  LOL

I've had this Just for Fun poppy stamp for many years and for some reason, rarely use it ... that will have to change!  I stamped it three times ... two on scrap white cardstock as I planned on fussy cutting two of them and the 3rd one in the center of my card panel.

 I've used Tombow markers for my coloring and the butterflies come from a the Paper Studio pack of la petites butterflies from Hobby Lobby.  My base card is actually Navy Blue even though it looks black in the photos.

 

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

Challenges to share in ...

AAA Birthday Challenge #51 - Butterflies



Colorful Options July Challenge
- Red/White/Blue



Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #572 - Red/White & Blue

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

  
 

10 comments:

  1. For sure you should use that poppy stamp more often as it makes a beautiful card, big bold poppies, what can be any prettier? Pretty butterflies too, an awesome beautifully created card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Darlene! Love the dimension using the butterflies. Thanks for having me as a guest DT at the Triple B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and beautiful card my friend. The poppies are stunning and I'm always a sucker for a butterfly...I love them all! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright flowers on this!! They POP off that card. Great design! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get the whole spraying issue. Rich has done it when he sprays Simple Green (bleach product) on the house, then tries to deny that he had anything to do with killing my astilbe and turning the rhododendron leaves brown. Okay, I'm over it now. It's amazing what you've done with that one little stamp and your bright blue butterflies. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I like flowers and this is gorgeous, bold bright and thanks for playing our challenge. Awesome!
    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow ! this really jumped out at me in the gallery at Colorful Options.The colours are amazing so bright and dynamic just perfect for our challenge at Colorful Options. Thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Darlene. Love the colour combo and your beautiful colouring of your flowers and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card! Poppies and butterflies, red, white and blue, and beautiful colouring, I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy card, it immediately made me smile when I saw it :) I am sure the recipient will love and treasure this card!
    Thanks a lot for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge - hope you will join again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.