Saturday, August 8, 2026

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Tie It Up

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...

Tie It Up

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on your projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today ...
  

 I've used an OLD Stampin' Up color card stock & coordinating ribbon called 'Really Rust' (do you remember those older SU Fall colors) for my card base and accent ribbon.  The embossing folder used is an old Darice folder called 'Leaf Border'.  I used a couple Tombow markers to give Fall color to the embossed leaves after choosing this lovely lady from one of my sticker books and a couple chipboard leaves from Stamperi.
 
 

 
 I do hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty fall card and yes I have some of the same ribbon, I bet it feels good to use some up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you tied it up! Your ribbon looks perfect with the autumn theme. Nice embossing folder, too. I could swear I have that, but I might be confused. I'll look later. I would love to have the coat that gal's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fall scene you have made with your embossing, stickers and ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fall colors and theme, although I hate to admit it, but I haven't had breakfast yet and that loaf of bread really looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Fall card Darlene - love the baguette presented as a posy of flowers!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.