Saturday, August 1, 2026

Mickey Mouse Club

 Hello friends and Welcome back to my blog.

I'm honored today to have been asked to Guest Design for the 'Send a Smile 4 Kids' Challenge Blog.  If you're not familiar with this group, please be sure to click HERE to read about their mission.

 

 Their August theme is an easy one . . . 'Anything Goes Cards 4 Kids'

What kid (old or young) doesn't like Disney Characters?
So that is the theme I ran with today.


This card could be used for any occasion ... Birthday, Get Well or simply Thinking of You!

     EK Success - Disney Collection - 12 x 12 Single Sided Paper - Mickey Minnie White

The Mickey/Minnie background paper is a scrap I've had in my stash for awhile and was purchased at Scrapbook.com and as soon as I spotted it I knew the direction I was going.  The stickers I used were purchased at Hobby Lobby (#759282).


 

How many of you remember these kiddos?

Walt Disney with the very first Mouseketeers. 🐭😃  

I hope I made YOU smile today! 

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!
And, be sure to pop over and check out Send A Smile 4 Kids ... a wonderful cause!

6 comments:

  1. This would send a smile to a kid, for sure! Beautifully done and, yes, I remember those Mouseketeers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see you joining us this month at Send a Smile 4 Kids! And you're right, you can't go wrong with Disney, especially Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Darlene! Thank you again for joining us this month as a Guest Designer at Send a Smile 4 Kids. You absolutely created a card that kids of all ages would love. And, yes, I surely do remember those Mouseketeers. I had a pair of mouse ears that mom sewed a bow on so that I would look just like Annette and her fellow gal Mouseketeers when I tuned in to watch every day after school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So a fun and happy card for a child or adult alike. I never grew up when it comes to Mickey and Minnie :-) Enjoyed all the Disney movies when I was a child, all the movies with my kids and now I still enjoy them with the grandkids :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these adorable Disney characters! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.