Hello my friends!
Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
Sports
Soccer seems to be the rage these days so that's the 'sport' I went with today!
I've used a 12 x 12 sheet of grass dp for the background, the words are from my stash of Creative Memories sticker letters/numbers and the soccer ball/cleats die is an old die by Joy! Craft.
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My
'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ...
be sure to pop over and check them out!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

What a perfect background paper for your soccer ball and shoes, that's a die I could of used a ton of times over the years, it's volleyball time now!!
ReplyDeleteYes having the world games sure did bring it to the attention of a lot of people, that die is pretty cool, and love the grass paper with it!
ReplyDeleteAaah, football as we call it over here! My sons in law and grandsons are real fans of this kind of sport and watch every game of their favorite team! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLia xx