ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Friday, September 25, 2026

Celebrating "90"

 Happy Friday Everyone!

I had a special request for a gentleman's (who is still an avid golfer ... bless him) 90th birthday card so I went in search of a sketch that might work for such an occasion.  I spotted this sketch over on the  Sunday Stamps #SSC395 challenge.  ✓  Here's their inspiration sketch . . .

 

 I've taken a few liberties with it so it was fitting for this 'young' man ... hope he likes it!!


Product used:

OLD Stampin' Up 2-sided designer paper 
Stampin' Up 'Old Olive' card stock for card base
Paper Rose  'Golf Die Set'  (#16924)
Karen Burniston 'Numbers Dies' (#1031)

 Karen Burniston - Craft Dies - Numbers Paper Rose - Dies - Golfing Set

 Other challenges to share in:

 Dragonfly Dreams September Challenge - Monochromatic (ends 9/30) ✓

As You Like It Challenge
- Favorite Sporting Activity (and why) (ends 10/7)
*I am not a golfer personally but the 90 year old gentleman that this card was designed for still gets out every week and plays a round of golf with his 'younger' friends*  Top 3 Winner

Craft Rocket #140 - Use Dies (ends 9/30) ✓

Krafty Chicks Challenge #839 - Masculine (ends 9/29)  ✓

 
I hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!!
Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!

 As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. I am sure the man will love his golf card as it is unique and one of a kind, perfect for the sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for an avid golfer! Also a great design for celebrating a milestone birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can picture him smiling now! It's perfect with the green argyle and the golfer guy. I'm sure the 'young' man will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that he is still golfing, that is so cool, perfect background to go with your theme, he will Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card for a golfing fan. I love the paper you used and the white silhouette die cuts are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 90th...what a milestone!! Thanks for play along with our "Don't Leaf Me" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your rocked it with your golfer silhouette!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC395

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.