ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Fall Birds

 Hello friends ...

Is it starting to look & feel like Fall in your area?  
It sure is around here in NE Ohio ... several friends have already kicked on their furnaces (not me!  lol not yet anyway).  I spotted this image while doing a clean up here in the cave and just had to create a card to share with you today.

 

 Looking through Paper Playful, I spotted a couple challenges
I thought would be fun to play in:

The Paper Funday September Challenge #91 - ATG w/optional twist of a sketch (ends 10/4)  ✓

 

 Aud Sentiments Challenge #341 - Tags and/or Thinking of You + a Sentiment (ends 9/30) ✓ TOP FAVORIE
Crafty Gals Corner #280 - ATG w/optional Fall Foliage (ends 10/13) ✓

I hope your week is going smoothly.
Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!

 As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful scene card you created. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bird image and a great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely beautiful! How wonderfully it worked out with the sketch. Birds are another favorite thing. I guess it can't hurt to have too many favorite things. I'm so glad you unearthed this image because today it's making my eyes very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning up and making a lovely Autumn card, great day crafting :)
    Yes we are enjoying some wonderful Fall weather, it is going to get a little hotter next week but enjoying the days now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos of the birds and the colors. Thanks for sharing over at CGC, Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thinking of you card. The bird photos are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely picture and a great Autumn theme. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely project. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.