SO happy you stopped by!
Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...
Nothing better on a cold winter's day then a mug of Hot Cocoa and a Peppermint Stick.
I'm not sure why I couldn't get a good, bright photo today ... sorry!
This is so much prettier in real life! The mug is a dark green and the berries in the middle of the snowflake are made using Red Stickles.
Anyways ... I had this panel of candy cane designer paper left over from making gift card holder purses and thought it would work great for today's card creation. The die used for the mug & candy canes is Elizabeth Craft 'Hot Chocolate' (#1570).
PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration. What a group of talented ladies!! Then come join in the fun!!
Challenges to share in:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #789 - Christmas (ends 9/30) ✓
Craft Rocket #140 - Use Dies (ends 9/30) ✓
Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers (ends 9/30) Top 5 winner
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #57 - Christmas w/coffee, tea or cocoa (ends 9/25) ✓ WINNER
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Christmas - R & S (Red & Snowflakes) - ends 9/30 ✓
As always ... thanks again for stopping by!




I adore this card Dar! The mood board, the die set you used, the background paper.... I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a real pretty holiday card and I love the pretty paper background too!
ReplyDeletevery cute cup, and love the pretty paper for the background too, sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun and festive card. Love the candy canes and the beautiful mug too! xx
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Craft has some great dies. That cup is so cute! I love how you have the whipped cream melting and spilling over the sides. Pretty paper and a festive card! Love the gorgeous, fun board too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!
Cute card and lovely papers too
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge
Ohh, how adorable! I love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete