Hello All ...
Hope all my USA friends had a fabulous Labor Day Holiday Weekend!
Today I'm joining in on a fun challenge that requires the use of my ALL TIME FAVORITE color . . . PURPLE! And of course their requirement of using a CAS design. Here's what I've come up with for the challenge over on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog . (Update - Top 3 winner)
![]() |
| #316 ends 9/18/26 |
I've used various strips of purple card stock scraps to create my design as well as used a scrap to die cut the Bo Bunny - Flutter Dies (#12839812) butterfly. Various purple Nuvo Crystal Drops and this little The Stamp Pad Co. sentiment (also stamped in purple) are all that was needed to complete my design.
Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Dreams September Challenge - Monochromatic (ends 9/30)
Wishing everyone a fun & fabulous week ahead.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
As always . . .




That is such a great card design and I love purple too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Darlene. Love the colours! I've been playing catchup and going thru all the beautiful projects I missed. These last couple of weeks were busy with the grandchildren and with a few health issues I had to deal with. There was no time left for crafting. You have the most beautiful patterned papers. I love the way you used them on your cards. Your puppy card cracked me up. Such a cheeky lil fellow :-) Anyway, I hope that life is back on track again, so I'll come visit more often.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
♥ Lena
Neat use of your scraps and like the drops with them too. Pretty details on the butterfly!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with your paper strips here, Darlene! Of course, you can't go wrong with such a pretty butterfly either! You'll make me get my paper strips onto some cards yet. So much to do right now, sheesh.
ReplyDeleteA great challenge for those of us who love purple! I like how you used all the different purple Nuvo drops, very pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card - fun shades of purple in the [my fav] stripes! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.
ReplyDelete