Friday, January 4, 2019

Alphabet Challenge Time

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Today's letter is "U"
Use Some Stitching (faux or real)


This was such a fun card to create!
I have several different 'stitched' layering dies but I didn't have any
of the cute stitched critter dies that I saw so many of over the holidays.
So, I just had to make a purchase at the Dies R Us store 
and found this fabulous Sue Wilson set ... too cute!


I also used the

Memory Box - Dies - Open Studio - Wrapped Stitch Frames


Other dies used on this creation are

Frantic Stamper 'Tall Pine Trees'
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Tall Pine Trees

and
Hunkydory 'Let It Snow'
Hunkydory - Moonstone Dies - Let It Snow


As you can see, I've also used some faux stitching
on either side of my card base.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and 
I look forward to being inspired by your creation!!  See you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. I would love to sneak into your craft room and go through your die storage! I bet I could be lost for weeks on end just touching everything! This card is super cute; I do love the stitching around this little guy. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...your card is so adorable, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun card, love all the different dies used together. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and fun card! This bear looks adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m with Glenda except I'd start playing with everything.

    Beautiful card and dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! My favorite Christmas die set of the year! It doesn't really have to be just for Christmas, either. So cute! Also, YOU made me to buy the Wrapped Stitched Frames at the same time Diane enabled me to buy the critters. Those trees are some of my favorites, too, which I enabled myself to buy, tee hee. LOVE the combination in this darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love the stitched critters set and especially the framed polar bear and the way you used it on your card. This is such a fun and fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bear is just too adorable and I do love that frame for him, love the row of trees for the background and those delicate snowflakes embellish it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card to see. Lots of beautiful layers framed that cute bear. Love it!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.