Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Impossible?

Hello Everyone!
It is FRIGID COLD here in Ohio today so I'm playing it safe and hiding in my crafting cave!  I hope if you're in this zone of sub-zero temperatures, you too are being very careful and staying inside if you can!  Frost bite can happen in less than 10 minutes and can happen through your gloves or with your hands in your pockets!
Please be careful out there my friends!

Yesterday I spotted the challenge over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog and thought it would be fun to join in the fun!  In fact, I'm please to say I was one of their winner's last challenge where the theme was tags!  Yippee!!
Here's their sketch ...



and here's what I've come up with . . .


I've used designer paper from the Penny Black 'Printed Blooms' 6x6 paper pack and my sentiment was computer generated. 
Penny Black - Paper Pad - 6
 I took the liberty of doing something a little different with the sentiment panel (not sure if I like it or not) and since I had the last bit of ribbon laying on the work table, I once again too the liberty and added it along with an ajoining flower for embellishment.

Another challenge I'd like to share today's card with is the Floral Background challenge over on City Crafters Challenge #447

I'm going to do my best to get ahead on some of my design team 
projects so I'd best get to it!

Have a great day and stay safe out there!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

8 comments:

  1. Just love the vibrant colours and spring feeling!
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card my friend. The pinks and yellows remind me of warm Spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you chose are so bright and Spring like. You did great with the sketch. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch and a beautiful card you made using it. I love the spring colors and awesome sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on my sketch! Love those bright & cheery colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Krafty Chicks, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at the weather map and am shocked at the frigid temps across such a large area. I wouldn't go out unless it was an emergency. I heard on the news last night that mail service was being temporarily suspended. Anyway, I'm glad you're staying warm and making awesome things in your craft cave. I just love all the gingham and springtime on your card, and the sentiment is way cool. I'll have to remember it. I like what you did with the sentiment panel and ribbon. It was the first thing I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a neat sketch and neat idea you had to still use the ribbon but be able to see the sentiment, pretty combo of the papers too!
    Yes I have made sure I had everything before this cold started so I wouldn't have to get out, it is going to warm up for us this weekend, quite the change, almost spring time temps

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like that sentiment! Great design and a fabulous splash of colour. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.