Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas

Hello Everyone!

See the source image

WOW!  Can you believe another year is behind us?
Where is the time going???
Well, it's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

I know Christmas is over but there's no time like the present to begin your
cards for  next year ... and just think how far ahead you'll be!  LOL


I've had so much fun making my holiday cards using
Vintage Hues Acetate Sheets and Glitterfilm from  Stamp On It.
Can you see the sparkle?  Such beautiful images!!! 
This company has so many beautiful images, I will be sharing a few
more cards using these Acetate Sheets with you over the next few months. 


While looking through my 'mountain' of holiday design papers
I discovered this traditional plaid and thought it worked perfectly
with my image.  Hope you like it!

I also had a few extra frames/panels laying around my work
table from past creations (dies are Tutti Designs) so I'm trying to put them
to use as accent pieces ... you know what they say . . .
'Waste not Want not'
Peek at the Inside.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what
you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

 Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

As always ...



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, so warm! Lovely sentiment, too!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, groan, but, you know me... I'm all about getting a head start on the Christmas cards. Truth is, they're fun to make anytime of year. All you have to do is sit down and get started. This is a beautiful card for inspiration and encouragement. Gorgeous glittery image and I LOVE the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sparkle images, I love your layout of the card using the white frame like that, very neat, pretty inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.